Fragmented Realities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Ash

Go down

Meet Ash Empty Meet Ash

Post by Ash Sun May 03, 2015 10:03 pm

My name is Ash, and I am the original member, creator and Administrator of Fragmented Realities. I was born on Halloween, and I'm 17 years old. I'm a Scorpio with my moon in Scorpio an my Rising Sign is Virgo. I'm generally a quiet, reserved person in real life, a deep thinker. Once you get to know me, though, you'll hopefully see me for who I am. I try to be the best person I can be, and my goal is to be there for people. If you have anything you'd like to vent about, I'm always a willing listener and I will give you my advice if you ask for it.
I am living my life to be spiritually connected, and began this path only recently. I try not to talk about my beliefs and theories in front of others because I don't want them to feel as though I am pushing it onto them. However, FR itself was stemmed from this spiritual awakening of mine.
I am interested in psychology, sociology, and other sciences that have to do with emotions, the human mind, and how it works. I also have a slight obsession with music; music is a huge part of my life, and I listen to many artists from many different genres. 
I have a dog - a Pomeranian - named Sabbath. He's black with white lips and deep brown eyes. He has a skin condition but I still love him just as much as I'd love him if he didn't. He's a sweetie, but he's got issues. 

WIP

Ash
Creator

https://fragmentedrealities.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum